Honeybees - Package Colony 2021
Not available as of December 1, 2020
Please check back with BC Bee Supply soon
Or reserve your bees on
Reservation Deposit on Live Bee Colonies
Click HERE to reserve bees!
Packaged Bees - Imported Packages - Colonies from Australia or New Zealand
Honeybee colonies are raised outside of Canada in areas with little to no varroa mites and are packed to the highest standard to bring you viable bees at the top of Spring 2021.
Included with each colony is 2-3 pounds of bees and a mated queen within a mesh, breathable container. Colonies are inspected by the federal government upon arrival and can safely travel in a vehicle.
When you place an order online prior to speaking with us we will follow-up with you some time before March 2021.
Packaged Bees are generally available some time in March or April, depending on weather and the growth of the bees.
Pick up date and time will be emailed to you about 1 week in advance.
- These bees have completed a season in the Southern Hemisphere and have been integrated with a mated queen.
- These bees are certified as healthy livestock but may be shipped with medicinal miticide.
- Methods of mite treatment or hive manipulation may vary depending on seasonal weather and timing of nuc pick up.
- Methods of feed may vary depending on season weather.
- Packaged colonies become the responsibility of the customer once they have been picked up from BC Bee Supply. While we make every effort to provide support, advice, or additional product in the event of reported difficulty, there are many different factors outside of our control which impact the success of these colonies once they have left the pick up point. Therefore, BC Bee Supply cannot and does not guarantee the development, establishment, and realization of a successful colony once the nuc is picked up.
- All paid reservations and purchases on live bees (nucs, packages, queens, mason bees) are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-cancellable.