Keep your brown sugar soft and moist with a baker's best friend: The Sugar Saver!
This clay "sugar mama" is the best way to manage moisture levels and ensures that your ingredients stay soft, allowing for better measuring and cooking.
– Simply soak the clay Sugar Saver in water, pat dry and slip it into the brown sugar container, which should be airtight, if possible.
– The clay preserver slowly releases moisture to help maintain moisture levels in brown sugar and other baking ingredients for approximately 3 to 6 months, depending on the climate.
– This versatile item is also ideal for maintaining freshness and softness when storing brown sugar, granulated sugar, coconut, raisins, marshmallows, dried fruit, baked goods, cookies and more.
- Use dry (without soaking) to absorb moisture and keep spices, salts, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy.
– Use repeatedly by simply rinsing clean with water. There is no need to use soap as it could leave a trace taste.