Smoker Fuel - smoker pellets
The smoke creates an opportunity for the beekeeper to open the beehive and work while the colony's defensive response is interrupted.
Put Smoker Pellets in the smoker to keep it smoking so the bees will be calmer.
How to use:
- Place cotton fiber or paper shavings in smoker with small handful of pellets
- Light pellets and lightly puff smoker to fan flames
- As pellets start burning, gradually add more pellets and continue to lightly puff smoker. Allow each addition of pellets to start burning before adding more.
- Once the desired amount of pellets is reached, close lid of smoker. Pellets should be smoldering and producing smoke.
- Lightly puff smoker occasionally during use to keep fire lit.
- Never place smoker near or on anything flammable
- Never leave smoker unattended
- Always extinguish when not in use
Each bag contains approximately 2lbs.