Mason Bee Tool - Scoop Set
Mason Bee Scoop Set are designed from wood to gently lift cocoons out of nesting trays minimizing cocoon damage. These SCOOPS will remove cocoons from small and large nesting tunnels, choose the size that fits the groove.
How to Use:
- Place opened nesting trays on a flat surface
- Place end of scoop in one of the grooves, at base of cocoon
- With scoop at a shallow angle, gently push and ease cocoons out of nesting grooves
- Rinse in cold water using a metal sieve to remove mud and mites.
- Rinse with a cap of bleach in a bucket of water. Let cocoons sit for 5 mins.
- Dry cocoons thoroughly and store in fridge at 2-4 C in a humidity cooler until Spring