Honey Exchange Program 2023 - BC Bee Supply
Join us for the first annual BC Bee Supply Honey Exchange!
Donate 6 jars of YOUR honey and receive a selection of 6 different honeys from nearby fellow beekeepers!
Through this program you will have the opportunity to exchange 6 jars of your own honey for 6 different jars from other local honey producers in the Lower Mainland. Taste the various and wonderful flavours from other small batch apiaries and compare them to your own! Participate in BC Bee Supply's first annual Honey Exchange event!
* Buy your special Exchange Program jars between August 15-September 30 and register for the Program.
** Extract and Bottle your honey in 6 of the jars and submit them to BC Bee Supply by October 1.
*** BC Bee Supply will produce a customized label for your jars and return to you 6 jars of honey from sources other than your own.
**** Share your experiences with other beekeepers at our Honey Exchange Program Event at the end of October (date, time and venue to be announced).
Purchase and Registration (August 15-September 30)
- Purchase your program registration and box of jars through this product page.
- Pick up your jars during store hours and prepare to extract your honey.
Honey Submission (by October 1)
- Once bottled, bring 6 jars with honey to BC Bee Supply.
- Labels with your NAME and NEIGHBOURHOOD will be prepared for you.
Pick Up and Honey Exchange Social Event (estimated for October 27)
- BC Bee Supply intends to host a Honey Exchange event where all participants can pick up their local honey variety pack of 6 jars.
- Any participants unable to make this event will be able to pick up their mixed jars after this date (to be announced).