Sugar Fondant, Ambrosia 2.5kg super pack
Sugar fondant is a semi-solid, ready-made bee feed that is easy-to-use and ideally matched to the particular nutritional requirements of bees.
Ambrosia brand fondant is a ready-to-use bee food with a balanced spectrum of sugar types (fructose, glucose, sucrose) and a base of the purest beet sugar. The high proportion of fructose prevents crystals from forming in the honeycombs. The high concentration of sugar makes the syrup resistant to microbiological spoilage. The ideal composition of the sugar type spectrum ensures that bees can make optimal use of the nutrients.
Characteristics of good bee food:
- Optimal recipe with standardized high quality
- Low energy intake and ideal digestibility
- Maximum utilization of feed value
- Quality continuity
- Shelf life (long best before date, biological stability)
- Easy to handle (storage, dosing, ready-to-use)
- Unscented to prevent robbing
Ambrosia bee food syrup is especially beneficial for early and late winter feeding:
- Its special recipe means the food is as close as possible to natural bee food
- Easy intake and utilization – lower inversion effort protects the bee’s energy balance. Tests have shown energy benefits of about 15%.
- High resistance to microbiological spoilage results in a longer shelf life
- Hygienic, time-saving and easy to use
For more information, see the Ambrosia Fondant brochure, here: