Oxalic Acid Vapourizer
Treating beehives with oxalic acid is easiest and most effective with a "vapourizer".
This Oxalic Acid Vapourizer heats up oxalic acid to fog the bee hive and decrease varroa mites. This method ensures that the acid spreads to all areas of the hive in seconds. If you are managing a large number of hives, the battery powered Oxalic Acid Vapourizer is a fast and cost-effective way to treat many colonies at once.
How to use:
- See full instructions contained within Product
- Add oxalic acid to the acid tray
- Connect leads to 12V battery
- Insert the tray into the hive and hold steady until vapour is visible outside hive
- Do not touch the bottom screen or wood to minimize risk of fire
Safety equipment for the skin, eyes and lungs is highly recommended.
Oxalic Acid powder or crystals sold separately.
Product may be slightly different than the images below.
Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1/2"