Raise your own queens without the use of grafting eggs or timing the queens' emergence. This piece of beekeeping equipment is a deep box with multiple compartments where 2-4 separate nucs can share the same structure.
- utilizes existing frames
- rear queens on a small scale from capped or uncapped queen cells
- can be a resource for a frame of brood to boost smaller colonies
- supports "mating nucs"
How to use:
- insert one divider between each nuc colony
- start with at least one frame of brood with a queen cell
- a frame of honey or feeder can be added per colony
- the bottom board provides an entrance on all 4 sides of the box
No bees are shipped with this product.