FORMIC PRO™ is a varroa mite treatment that uses formic acid as the active ingredient. When used according to instructions, Formic Pro can cause mortality to both male and female varroa under the brood cap as well as to the varroa on the adult bees.
- Effective as a varroa mite treatment
- Leaves no residues in wax or honey
- Easy-to-apply and ready-to-use; no mixing required
- Made from all natural, raw materials
- Biodegradable, compostable materials used
- Long shelf life and no temperature requirements for storage
How to use:
Avoid inhalation, use safety gloves and prepare the following:
- Apply 2 strips for 14 days
- Apply 1 strip for 10 days and replace with 2nd strip for an additional 10 days
Store excess formic acid pads indoors in original container out of direct sunlight.