Apifit is used to strengthen beehives during spring development, as summer feeding supplement during the dearth of nectar as well as a preparation for winter.
Bees are really drawn to Apifit because it is a perfect mixture of various natural essential oils, plant polyphenols, sucrose and purified water.
- improves disease resistance of the beehive
- calms the bees when you are working them
- helps control Varroa mites
- stimulates the queen to start laying in the spring
- facilitates acceptance when introducing a new queen to a beehive
How to use:
Apply Apifit per beehive in one of three possible ways:
1. In sugar syrup: add 5 ml of Apifit in 1000 ml of sugar syrup (in 1:1 ratio),
2. In pollen patty: add 10 ml of Apifit per 1000 g of patty,
3. By spraying: add 5 ml of Apifit in 200 ml of sugar syrup and spray the bees in the hive with it.
Use repeatedly several times a year.
200 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml.