Varroa Mite Sprayer/Fogger *CLEARANCE*
This pressure sprayer shoots out a mist that will help control mites and cover a whole beehive with ease.
Before operating the insecticide sprayer, keep it in mind that you must follow the instruction for safe use & maintenance of the equipment
- Options: Choose the smoke position or cooling position choice when spraying.
- For igniting, turn the handle of gas valve right and once lit, adjust to the left, and then ignite by pressing the magnetic igniting switch.
- When spraying, after first ignition, heating valve in burner net is regulated. Hence, regulate flame properly when spraying.
- Interval of about 5mm between the end of magnetic igniting insulator and heating coil should be kept for occurrence of normal flame. Hence, regulate flame at any time to prevent a possible change when carrying or handling.
- After spraying work, be sure to isolate remaining liquid, and do not permit pouring of filth or remains into the tank by use of filtering net. (Filth or remains may caused abnormal abrasion of pump)
- After using the equipment, wash it with clean water and store in a proper location.
- Before spraying work, fill the cooling tank with water
- After spraying work, cut off gas, and then promptly turn the function-choice handle into cooling position and operate the cooling pump
- Use water of over 100cc in water tank till coil is completely cooled