Smoker Fuel - cherry blossom
The smoke creates an opportunity for the beekeeper to open the beehive and work while the colony's defensive response is interrupted.
Bees will love these Dried Cherry Blossom Petals! And the beekeeper will also find the scent of these burning flowers intoxicating.
How to use:
- Place a handful of dried leaves in smoker once lit with other combustible materials.
- Light material and lightly puff smoker to fan flames to a smoulder.
- Lightly puff smoker occasionally during use to keep fire lit.
- Never place smoker near or on anything flammable
- Never leave smoker unattended
- Always extinguish when not in use
Each bag contains approximately 1 pound.