Honeybee - Queen Bee 2021 "Specialty"
"Specialty" mated queen bees available in Spring 2021
Note: This is a Reservation Deposit for QUEEN BEEs that are considered "Saskatraz", "Italian", "Local", "Russian", "Buckfast" or other limited quantity queen that is available on special order only.
For a limited time, BC Bee Supply is offering RESERVATIONS for "Specialty Mated Queens" for only $68 each. (If there is a price difference, it will be collected at the time of pick up or delivery.)
- Due to strong interest and extremely limited supply of live queen bees in Spring and Summer, a "RESERVED LIST" has been generated for prepaid orders only.
- This Product is for a RESERVATION DEPOSIT only.
- For each deposit placed, either a specialty or imported queen bee will be reserved in your name.
- Queen Bees come in small, breathable containers that contain live bees, a mated queen, 0-3 attending bees and some limited food.
- Once an approximate date and price has been determined for live bee products, you will be contacted to complete the payment for the reservation, at which time the purchase becomes NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE but you will be able to count on getting queens throughout the Spring and Summer 2021.
- While we do ship live, healthy bees regularly, we cannot guarantee their
survival regardless of courier or carrier. All costs and risks are borne by the purchaser. BC Bee Supply provides NO GUARANTEE with honeybee livestock.
- Queen Bees are not recommended to be used on their own to start a colony.
- Introducing a Queen Bee to an existing colony is not a guarantee that the new queen bee will be accepted, will start laying eggs nor escape the cage it is shipped in.