Honeybees - Nuc 2021 - 4 Frame Deep Langstroth
Honey Bees - Bee Nuc
Not available until at least June 15, 2021
Due to the overwhelming demand for LOCAL HONEYBEE NUCS, we have temporarily suspended online sales. Please contact BC Bee Supply directly to inquire about NUCS.
Nucs grown especially for BC Bee Supply are brought to us from local suppliers selected by us to guarantee the best quality of bees we can bring to you.
Includes 4 deep Langstroth frames including a mated queen. some capped brood, uncapped larva, bees, pollen and honey stores. All frames are deep (standard sized) frames. Colonies are inspected by the government inspector prior to pick up. The bees come in a solid, safe for travel box that you pay a deposit for.
This purchase includes a nuc box deposit.
Bring back your box and the deposit will be returned.
Or keep it for swarm catching, nursing a hive or splitting a colony.
When you place an order online prior to speaking with us we will follow-up with you some time during or before June 2021.
Nucs are generally available some time in May and June, depending on weather and the growth of the bees.
Pick up date and time will be emailed to you about 1 week in advance.
- These nuc colonies may be overwintered stock with a surviving queen or a newly established queen.
- These bees are certified as healthy livestock but may contain varroa mites.
- Methods of mite treatment or hive manipulation may vary depending on seasonal weather and timing of nuc pick up.
- Nucleus colonies become the responsibility of the customer once they have been picked up from BC Bee Supply. While we make every effort to provide support, advice, or additional product in the event of reported difficulty, there are many different factors outside of our control which impact the success of these colonies once they have left the pick up point. Therefore, BC Bee Supply cannot and does not guarantee the development, establishment, and realization of a successful colony once the nuc is picked up.
- No return, no guarantees on live bees
- All paid reservations and purchases on live bees (nucs, packages, queens, mason bees) are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-cancellable.
Shipping is available, please call us to arrange shipping!